According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), on average we spend 69.54% of our time indoors at home. When you add indoor workplace time into the mix, you could spend over 90% of your time indoors… with some estimates even as high as 96.89%. Your home can be damaging your health and studies have shown some of your highest exposure to polluted air is in your home .
1.Clean and replace air filters regularly
Second-hand smoke can create serious health issues for everyone in your home.
3.Avoid using toxic cleaning chemicals:
You can find non-toxic alternatives to common cleansers.
4.Vacuum and dust regularly
5.Use a air purifier
6.Take your shoes off at the door
Your shoe carry pollutants from outside.
7.House plants :
Plants help contribute to your improved air quality by removing certain chemicals in the air.
You can click on these links to order your purifying indoor plants today!
Electronic air pollution is common in every household that have any type of electronics — giant HD televisions, computer monitors, cell phones, PDAs, etc.
Excessive amounts of positively charged ions like this can potentially cause you…
- Increased nervousness…
- Added bodily stress…
- Annoying sleep interruptions…
- Lapses in concentration…
- Increased free radical accumulation in your body
You can so something to help offset excessive frequency vibrations while you’re actually using an electronic device is to use beautiful decorative lamps, called crystal salt lamps.
So, how do salt lamps actually work?
It’s really quite simple… a heated crystal salt lamp…
- Attracts humidity causing the surface of the salt crystal to become moist
- Creates a buildup of ions and removes moisture from your air
- Binds excessive positive ions with their negative ions
- Helps to neutralize the “electro-smog” in your air and reduces allergens and irritants
- Creates potential soothing effects for you from multi-colored salt crystals … Click on the link below to order your Himalayan salt lamp today!
- WBM 1002 Hand Carved Himalayan Natural Crystal Lamp Bundle with Neem Wood Base, Bulb and Dimmer Switch – 8-Inch
- WBM Himalayan Light # 1301 Natural Air Purifying Himalayan wide round basket salt lamp with Salt chunks, Bulb and dimmer switch
- AMSkart – Salt Tealight Candle Holder 5 Lbs Pack of 4 Natural Ionic Pink Rock Himalayan Air Purifying Benefits Unique Gift Idea Set of 4 with 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
The information and recipes contained in blog is based upon the research and the personal experiences of the author. It’s for entertainment purposes only. Every attempt has been made to provide accurate, up to date and reliable information. No warranties of any kind are expressed or implied. Readers acknowledge that the author is not engaging in the rendering of legal, financial, medical or professional advice. By reading this blog, the reader agrees that under no circumstance the author is not responsible for any loss, direct or indirect, which are incurred by using this information contained within this blog. Including but not limited to errors, omissions or inaccuracies. This blog is not intended as replacements from what your health care provider has suggested. The author is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences resulting from the use of any of the suggestions, preparations or procedures discussed in this blog. All matters pertaining to your health should be supervised by a health care professional. I am not a doctor, or a medical professional. This blog is designed for as an educational and entertainment tool only. Please always check with your health practitioner before taking any vitamins, supplements, or herbs, as they may have side-effects, especially when combined with medications, alcohol, or other vitamins or supplements. Knowledge is power, educate yourself and find the answer to your health care needs. Wisdom is a wonderful thing to seek. I hope this blog will teach and encourage you to take leaps in your life to educate yourself for a happier & healthier life. You have to take ownership of your health.