The lemon helps to break up mucus, helping to clear your sinuses that can be a significant benefit for allergy sufferers or those who have a cold or flu.
- Restoration of the alkaline acid balance in your body which will relieve any issues that you are suffering due your consumption of a diet that is high in acid-producing foods.
- This beverage will help to remove toxins from the body.
- Clears up the skin and gives it a noticeably healthy glow.
- Can help to break down fats in the body which will result in noticeable weight loss.
- This beverage will lower triglyceride and cholesterol levels.
- Feeds the liver and detoxifies it at the same time.
- Strengthens the immune system so you do not get sick as often.
- Gives your body a lighter feeling.
- Boosts up the metabolism and gives you more energy to get on with your day.
- Purifies the colon which makes it much easier to improve the digestive process and allow your body to absorb nutrients more easily. Colon purification helps to clear up the skin and improve its appearance.
- Can effectively lower high blood pressure.
- Helps your digestive system and allows you to eliminate waste more regularly and efficiently.
- Pushes your lymph system into balance that can assist with the various daily functions of the body. It can also help to fight infection and to balance the body fluids.
- Since ancient times, India’s Ayurvedic herbalists have used turmeric as a natural cardiovascular and liver health tonic and to promote joint comfort and mobility. Modern science has revealed that turmeric contains unique phytochemicals known as curcuminoids, which have powerful antioxidant effects and boost the activity of the body’s endogenous antioxidant enzymes, delivering a one-two punch to knock out free radicals. Our capsules feature a potent 600 mg of certified organic turmeric to ensure optimal bioavailability.
- Ceylon cinnamon has a sweeter, more delicate flavor than cassia does, which may make it preferable for flavoring desserts and lighter dishes. But the more important distinction may be the presence of a chemical called coumarin, a natural plant chemical that acts as a blood thinner. This chemical is present in much higher concentrations in cassia than in Ceylon cinnamon. It is contraindicated for anyone taking prescription blood thinners. Coumarin has also been shown to be toxic to the liver and kidneys, and it may also be carcinogenic, which can negate any health benefits of cinnamon.
Here is the recipe for this amazing beverage:
Use 12 ounces of warm filtered water (not HOT water). Hot water will break down many of the essential properties of the majority of these ingredients including enzymes, minerals and vitamins.
Add juice from a half of a lemon.
Add in 2 tablespoons of Bragg’s apple cider vinegar
Add a dash of cayenne pepper to the beverage
Add a 1/4 teaspoon of Ceylon cinnamon
Add a dash of turmeric
- Always drink this first thing in the morning on an empty stomach when you first wake up.
- Stir all of the ingredients together and drink the beverage immediately.
- It is a good idea to drink this concoction through a straw so that you do not get all of the acids on your teeth that can cause damage, especially if you are drinking this every day.
- Don’t eat anything else for 10 – 15 minutes so that you allow your body a chance to absorb all of the ingredients.
When you first begin drinking this mixture you may find it very tart and difficult to consume. If necessary, add in a teaspoon of raw organic honey that will add a little bit of sweetness. As you start to get used to the taste you can start to reduce the honey until you no longer need to add the honey. This drink has a lot of major health benefits, and your body is going to appreciate it. You may not like it at first, but once you make it a habit of drinking this daily, you are well on your way to enjoying the health benefits that this elixir provides.
WHAT’S IN YOUR DRINKING WATER?
The clearly filtered water pitcher removes up to 71 contaminants found in your drinking water. Order your water pitcher today. Click on this link to order yours today.
Removes up to 71 contaminants found in your drinking water
The information and recipes contained in blog is based upon the research and the personal experiences of the author. It’s for entertainment purposes only. Every attempt has been made to provide accurate, up to date and reliable information. No warranties of any kind are expressed or implied. Readers acknowledge that the author is not engaging in the rendering of legal, financial, medical or professional advice. By reading this blog, the reader agrees that under no circumstance the author is not responsible for any loss, direct or indirect, which are incurred by using this information contained within this blog. Including but not limited to errors, omissions or inaccuracies. This blog is not intended as replacements from what your health care provider has suggested. The author is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences resulting from the use of any of the suggestions, preparations or procedures discussed in this blog. All matters pertaining to your health should be supervised by a health care professional. I am not a doctor, or a medical professional. This blog is designed for as an educational and entertainment tool only. Please always check with your health practitioner before taking any vitamins, supplements, or herbs, as they may have side-effects, especially when combined with medications, alcohol, or other vitamins or supplements. Knowledge is power, educate yourself and find the answer to your health care needs. Wisdom is a wonderful thing to seek. I hope this blog will teach and encourage you to take leaps in your life to educate yourself for a happier & healthier life. You have to take ownership of your health.
Please Like and share my blog!