Getting back into the dating scene is a mother “bleeper” you can’t focus on the negative aspects of the breakup it simply drive you crazy and prevent you from getting back to the game called life. Try these 10 easy ways to stay positive. Staying positive might seem impossible through the stresses of a divorce.
Recovering from something as big as a divorce can be a challenge, but staying positive can give you the opportunity to start fresh.
1. Take one day at a time and be grateful.
They can be large or small, but the positive effects on your psyche will be powerful no matter what.
2. Focus on what is real in your life.
Think of your current friends and family, and try to pay attention to the most real parts of your life.
3. Accept what is real and fell your emotions rather disowning them.
Don’t let your emotions take over; instead let them come and try to simply acknowledge and accept them. You’ll find peace much faster. Don’t go to jail either figuring this out. It is what it is….
4. Take time to get to know yourself again..Don’t pretend the divorce doesn’t bother you.
Take time to realize what is going on and walk away from it more composed.
5. Enjoy yourself. Find hobbies and activities that you truly enjoy, and engage in them during this time. You are truly sexy!
6. Take support from a friend. When a friend offers support, even as just an open ear, take it and appreciate it.
7. Organize your life. Think about what is going on. Think about what you can do to fix everything from your finances to your book shelf.
8. Start exercising. Hell yeah get yourself in better shape. It boosts your confidence & your on the hunt again…
9. Start meditating. It doesn’t have to be fancy; just a few minutes of self-reflection at the beginning or end of the day can be enormous.
10. Journal. Write down your feelings and thoughts somewhere private. Don’t let people know how crazy your ass really is…
11. Sex. Get a vibrator.. Men are nasty and you don’t know what they are carrying.. You got lucky getting frisky & having sex with your hubby. Not everyone is free of the germs out there…it is what it is…. Unless you want to visit your local clinic .let him go home…….. even if your panties are wet….
12. Panic — Don’t panic…The major stage we experience is panic, which is largely focused on how the changes will impact us directly. It isn’t long before we begin to question ourselves and wonder if we are competent and able to handle what’s in store for us. Yes, you are and You’ve gotten this far..
13. Blame — The final stage we encounter is blame. When people feel threatened, they often retreat to the safest belief system they can find. If we can point to external factors such as “unrealistic” customer demands or an unsteady economy to help justify the cause of the change, we will. This relieves us of all accountability and portrays us as a helpless victim in the matter — a very easy and convenient escape, indeed.