Tips on how you can start to manage your life with Hypothyroidism when it flares up :
- Eat a Clean, Balanced Diet
- Manage Stress
- Drinking organic green juices.
- Cooking all cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower and Brussels sprouts and not eating them raw, which can effect and slow your thyroid.
- Remove sugar, gluten and alcohol from your lifestyle.
- Drink green Matcha tea.
- Daily walks , meditation and yoga.
- Take Epsom salt baths.
- Finding a balance with Selenium/Zinc in my body to support my thyroid.
- Removing parabens from all beauty products including makeup, shampoo, conditioner, soaps, sunscreen, dish soap, etc.
- Using organic dyer sheets and organic laundry soap from Seventh Generation.
- Using organic cotton shower curtains, towels and sheets.
- Using steam saunas weekly to help detox and assist with auto-immune symptoms.
- Reading all labels-making sure I stay away from Soy products
- Maintaining a Healthy Body Weight
- Whole Food Supplements
- Try Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Limit your caffeine
- No smoking
- Keep Your Blood Sugar Balanced
- Add Vitamin B12, probiotics, ample omega-3 fatty acids and good multi vitamin
- Get plenty of sunlight to optimize your vitamin D levels and take 1000-2000IU daily of Vitamin D3
- Lift weights
- Make sure your medication dose is correct
- Drink more water
- Take a nap
- Use organic coconut oil in your cooking
- Adding chlorella, parsley, or cilantro to your daily smoothie to help your body detoxify from chemical exposures (petrochemicals, PCBs, pesticides, and mercury).
I want to thank you for reading my latest blog. Please let me know if you need any support with it.
Otherwise, are we friends on Facebook yet? If not let’s do that now, healing Hypothyroidism. I like to connect on a more personal level there and often; offer social media only products that can only be accessed on my page and share daily updates along with recipes. Remember sharing is caring. Please share and post a comment to this blog! I would love to hear from you. Sign up for my blogs @ thehypothyroidismchick.com . You can also Follow me on instagram @ Thyroidismchick or Follow me on twitter @Thyroidismchick.
Health and Happiness,
The information and recipes contained in blog is based upon the research and the personal experiences of the author. It’s for entertainment purposes only. Every attempt has been made to provide accurate, up to date and reliable information. No warranties of any kind are expressed or implied. Readers acknowledge that the author is not engaging in the rendering of legal, financial, medical or professional advice. By reading this blog, the reader agrees that under no circumstance the author is not responsible for any loss, direct or indirect, which are incurred by using this information contained within this blog. Including but not limited to errors, omissions or inaccuracies. This blog is not intended as replacements from what your health care provider has suggested. The author is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences resulting from the use of any of the suggestions, preparations or procedures discussed in this blog. All matters pertaining to your health should be supervised by a health care professional. I am not a doctor, or a medical professional. This blog is designed for as an educational and entertainment tool only. Please always check with your health practitioner before taking any vitamins, supplements, or herbs, as they may have side-effects, especially when combined with medications, alcohol, or other vitamins or supplements. Knowledge is power, educate yourself and find the answer to your health care needs. Wisdom is a wonderful thing to seek. I hope this blog will teach and encourage you to take leaps in your life to educate yourself for a happier & healthier life. You have to take ownership of your health
Why is lifting weights in bold? Very curious 🙂
No, real reason.