- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin or butternut squash puree (*bake squash then scoop out flesh)
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie Spice (AIP: use 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 3/4 tsp ginger)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 tbsp molasses (omit if GAPS)
- Preheat oven to 350′ and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss everything into a food processor and process until well blended.
- Scoop out in even amounts and flatten.
- Bake for 30 minutes. If you really want a crisper cookie, this is where you turn off the oven and allow the cookies to rest for an additional 30 mins. Otherwise, remove them after 30 mins and cool on a rack.
- Store uncovered if you’d like a hard cookie, and covered if you’d like it softer.
want to thank you for reading my latest blog. Please let me know if you need any support with it.
Otherwise, are we friends on Facebook yet? If not let’s do that now, healing Hypothyroidism. I like to connect on a more personal level there and often; offer social media only products that can only be accessed on my page and share daily updates along with recipes. Remember sharing is caring. Please share and post a comment to this blog! I would love to hear from you. Sign up for my blogs @ thehypothyroidismchick.com . You can also Follow me on instagram @ Thyroidismchick or Follow me on twitter @Thyroidismchick.
Health and Happiness,
The information and recipes contained in blog is based upon the research and the personal experiences of the author. It’s for entertainment purposes only. Every attempt has been made to provide accurate, up to date and reliable information. No warranties of any kind are expressed or implied. Readers acknowledge that the author is not engaging in the rendering of legal, financial, medical or professional advice. By reading this blog, the reader agrees that under no circumstance the author is not responsible for any loss, direct or indirect, which are incurred by using this information contained within this blog. Including but not limited to errors, omissions or inaccuracies. This blog is not intended as replacements from what your health care provider has suggested. The author is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences resulting from the use of any of the suggestions, preparations or procedures discussed in this blog. All matters pertaining to your health should be supervised by a health care professional. I am not a doctor, or a medical professional. This blog is designed for as an educational and entertainment tool only. Please always check with your health practitioner before taking any vitamins, supplements, or herbs, as they may have side-effects, especially when combined with medications, alcohol, or other vitamins or supplements. Knowledge is power, educate yourself and find the answer to your health care needs. Wisdom is a wonderful thing to seek. I hope this blog will teach and encourage you to take leaps in your life to educate yourself for a happier & healthier life. You have to take ownership of your health.