- Four – 5-6 oz salmon fillets
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil for drizzling salmon
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 small yellow onion or 2 medium shallots, super finely diced (about ¼ cup
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice (from 2 medium or 1 large lemons)
- ½ cup coconut cream
- Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Arrange salmon skin-side-down, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil.
- Bake uncovered at 425 for 10-15 min (depending on thickness of salmon) or until salmon is cooked through and flaky.
- In a small sauce pan, combine ¼ cup finely diced onion, ¼ cup lemon juice and simmer over medium heat until reduced to a thick mixture (7-8 min).
- Whisk in coconut cream and simmer for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to your taste and remove from heat. Cover with a lid to keep warm until ready to serve.
- Plate salmon and drizzle generously with the lemon sauce, garnish with freshly chopped parsley then serve.
Dieting for Your Thyroid
When it comes down to it, the proper diet for our thyroid is one that has balance. We need to constantly be incorporating a healthy amount of the three major sources of macronutrients:
- Healthy Carbohydrates
The mix here is important, and by purchasing my book A survivors cookbook guide to kicking hypothyroidism booty, I will show you exactly how and what you should be working each day into your diet so that you start healing your health. Break that cycle today, start eating to cater to your thyroid and replenish your life.
Look into getting a Knowledgeable Health Practitioner:
The main reason why you should work with a knowledgeable health practitioner is its patient-centered medical healing at its best. Uunique case and unless you get a proper thorough clinical evaluation, trying to figure what medical advise you need online is dubious at best.treat each individual body symptom, imbalance and dysfunction. They certainly move from the confusion of the “one size fits all treatment” approach that we know isn’t working to the one that will cater to what you body needs. Let’s not forget that each of us are a
The information and recipes contained in blog is based upon the research and the personal experiences of the author. It’s for entertainment purposes only. Every attempt has been made to provide accurate, up to date and reliable information. No warranties of any kind are expressed or implied. Readers acknowledge that the author is not engaging in the rendering of legal, financial, medical or professional advice. By reading this blog, the reader agrees that under no circumstance the author is not responsible for any loss, direct or indirect, which are incurred by using this information contained within this blog. Including but not limited to errors, omissions or inaccuracies. This blog is not intended as replacements from what your health care provider has suggested. The author is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences resulting from the use of any of the suggestions, preparations or procedures discussed in this blog. All matters pertaining to your health should be supervised by a health care professional. I am not a doctor, or a medical professional. This blog is designed for as an educational and entertainment tool only. Please always check with your health practitioner before taking any vitamins, supplements, or herbs, as they may have side-effects, especially when combined with medications, alcohol, or other vitamins or supplements. Knowledge is power, educate yourself and find the answer to your health care needs. Wisdom is a wonderful thing to seek. I hope this blog will teach and encourage you to take leaps in your life to educate yourself for a happier & healthier life. You have to take ownership of your health. The highlighted links are affiliate links in my blogs.