I believe that being a parent is loving your children more than you’ve loved yourself. As they grow, I’ve given a lot of thought daily to what they need when they venture out into the world. What things could I say to them that would be equip them for the world? Other than setting a good example. While our ancestors have been around for about six million years, the modern form of humans only evolved about 200,000 years ago. Civilization as we know it is only about 6,000 years old, and industrialization started in the earnest only in the 1800s. Currently there are over 6 billion people on this planet. Everyone who has lived and died have all been unique. Each day people will offer you advice and their opinions but what you need to know is they can only understand from the paths that they have walked and their experiences up until that moment. This doesn’t make it wrong but you have to listen with open ears. Life is not a singular vision!
Try to seek a room full of “different” minded people, for no one grows when they sit in a room full of “like” minded ones! Most people have crippled themselves by their own limitations and try to impose that view on you. You will find that people are often unreasonable, irrational and self centered.
1.Do not undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others.
2.Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
3.You have to be a independent thinker. Think for yourself. It’s okay to listen to other peoples wisdom but keep in mind they are limited from their own experiences. You have to form your own opinions and ideals. This is a trait of a leader.
4.Question everything! Some people are very persuasive and have the uncanny ability to have you leaning toward their way of thinking.
5.Keep Integrity. Having a good strong quality of being honest along with having strong moral principles.
6.You are valuable. Value yourself enough to walk away from a bad situation, value yourself enough to walk away from a person who doesn’t love you the same.
7.Respect your body. Move your body and feed it good nourishment. What you put in to it and how you treat it will come back to you.
8.You are enough! There is only one you and you are very unique and wonderful. Embellish who you are.
9.Spend less than you earn. If you can’t pay cash for it then you don’t need it unless its a house or a car.
10.Don’t seek happiness through drugs, alcohol, sex and fake friends.
11. Life is short. Find what brings you joy in life. Make the most of your life by doing what you love and give it all you got.
12. Believe anything is possible.
13.You are the creator of possibility in your life so, follow your dreams.
14. Kindness goes a long way.
15. You will fall. It’s how you get up that counts. Never give up.
16.No matter what happens good or bad life is about moving forward.
17. The world owes you nothing.
18. Hold fast to the adventure that life has to bring.
19. Being grateful will open your eyes and unlock many things in your life.
20. Don’t follow the crowd and never be afraid to be different and do what is right.
21. Don’t give your emotional power to someone else. Don’t let another steal your joy.
22. Time is Precious. Be mindful of how you spend it. Where you spend it. Who you spend it with and how you waste it. It is one of the greatest gifts bestowed upon us and the greatest gift we can give another person.
23. Don’t ever go with the flow , be the flow.
24. Close your mouth and open your ears Better to listen, learn and hear.
25.Try to always be nice to others. You never know what kind of day they’re having. A smile is always a free thing to bestow upon another person.
26. Always speak words of good to yourself. Never speak negative or bad about yourself because your mind is listening.
27. Remember when you get married , your marrying not on that person but the entire family.
28. Enjoy every day as a gift and never let loved ones in doubt of how much they mean to you.
29. Not everyone you meet will like you. Who cares they weren’t your cup of tea anyways.
30. Try to be humble, kind, and confident in who you are.
31. Take no shit.
32. Never tell people about your lifestyle. There are certain details about your personality such as; your sex life, religious life, overcoming a bad habit, pretty much anything that might concern the world. People will hold things against you or use it against you. Sometimes its just not worth the emotional stress to tell people your business.
33. Never air out your family’s dirty laundry for the world to see. People will gossip and twist things you say. It really disrespectful and not to smart to let others know the conflicts that are within your family. It also devalues you, your family. The stories that you tell are usually passed on by the people you told to some other friends of theirs and this can make the issue worse if it gets back to the person in your family that you were talking about. If you have issues in your household its best to resolve them at home.
In my final analysis, The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyways. Give the best you have, and it may never be enough but give your best anyways. What you may spend years creating others could destroy it overnight. keep in mind, it has always been between you and GOD. It was never between you and them anyways.
I want to thank you for reading my latest blog. Please let me know if you need any support with it.
Otherwise, are we friends on Facebook yet? If not let’s do that now, healing Hypothyroidism. I like to connect on a more personal level there and often; offer social media only products that can only be accessed on my page and share daily updates along with recipes. Remember sharing is caring. Please share and post a comment to this blog! I would love to hear from you. Sign up for my blogs @ thehypothyroidismchick.com . You can also Follow me on instagram @ Thyroidismchick or Follow me on twitter @Thyroidismchick.
Health and Happiness,
The information and recipes contained in blog is based upon the research and the personal experiences of the author. It’s for entertainment purposes only. Every attempt has been made to provide accurate, up to date and reliable information. No warranties of any kind are expressed or implied. Readers acknowledge that the author is not engaging in the rendering of legal, financial, medical or professional advice. By reading this blog, the reader agrees that under no circumstance the author is not responsible for any loss, direct or indirect, which are incurred by using this information contained within this blog. Including but not limited to errors, omissions or inaccuracies. This blog is not intended as replacements from what your health care provider has suggested. The author is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences resulting from the use of any of the suggestions, preparations or procedures discussed in this blog. All matters pertaining to your health should be supervised by a health care professional. I am not a doctor, or a medical professional. This blog is designed for as an educational and entertainment tool only. Please always check with your health practitioner before taking any vitamins, supplements, or herbs, as they may have side-effects, especially when combined with medications, alcohol, or other vitamins or supplements. Knowledge is power, educate yourself and find the answer to your health care needs. Wisdom is a wonderful thing to seek. I hope this blog will teach and encourage you to take leaps in your life to educate yourself for a happier & healthier life. You have to take ownership of your health